THE ROSANA CHANOU MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
● Be a Southeast Asian American high school senior in the Long Beach Unified School District or nearby cities such as Artesia, Cerritos, Bellflower, etc. who will graduate no later than June of that year.
● Must have worked as a volunteer at a CT event such as the Cambodia Town Culture Festival, Cambodia Town Parade, CT fundraising event or community activity such as food distribution or street cleaning project. Other volunteer projects for Cambodian focused non-profits will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
● Have proof of acceptance to an accredited community college, vocational/trade school, or university/college.
● Minimum GPA 2.8.
● Provide proof of acceptance to an accredited community college, vocational/trade school, or university/college.
● Complete the scholarship application before deadline date in June.
● Provide a copy of one’s high school transcript.
● Two letters of reference from school staff, an employer, or community leader.
● All materials must be received by the deadline date.